Production Operative Day Shift
About the company
Staffline are proud to partner with Finnebrogue Artisan who is the UK's leading artisan food producer. They combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
The Production Operative's role is to assist their colleagues to produce high quality products that meet the needs of Finnebrogue and their customers.
Working within various areas of the chilled factory the job role will vary from preparing, making and packing quality meat products.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Efficiently and effectively prepare, produce & pack a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Production Manager including transfer as operative to another area within the production facility.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience of managing delivery to high end multiple retailers
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are based at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Melissa Elliott on: 07841103711