Staffline in partnership with its client, a leading food processor in the Co. Louth region, are inviting applications for the position of production operative.
Day to day Responsibilities :
- Packing, weighing , labelling
- Quality inspection
- Other manual handling duties as required
- Fully flexible .Overtime available
- Available to start immediately.
- Manual handling training provided if necessary
- Starting basic E10.21 hourly with a 3/7 and 4/7 11 hour shift weekly cycle.
Why work for Staffline?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
- Weekly Wages with full time hours
- Start your career/gain further experience with permanent prospects
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise