Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Production Operative with our client based in Walkinstown, this is a well established local employer in the community looking for staff with a view to bringing on permanent. This role offers an exciting opportunity to grow in work & excellent Bonus packages.
- Working in the Bakery & Warehouse section.
- Packaging & Boxing.
- Ensuring orders are correct.
- Ensuring prep area is clean & tidy.
- Adhering to HACCP.
Hours of Work:
- Rotating on Day shift & Evening Shift.
- Must be available to work Sundays.
- Ensuring orders are completed in a timely manner for shipping.
- Working in a safe manner.
- Responsible for prep area.
- Manual Handling Cert we can provide free training).
- Eligible to work in Ireland Full time.
- Previous Experience a plus.
- Own Transport.
- Own Transport due to the start time.
- Live Local to the area.
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company in a secure long term position.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman in our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.