Production Operative - Night Shift
Staffline Recruitment are currently searching for General Operatives for their client, a leading food manufacturer based in Naas.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
Examples of shifts may be;
* 20.00 - 08.00
* 22.45 - 07.00
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognises the importance of quality
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
* Hourly rate of €10.10.
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Staffline Manager to assist with any queries or issues