Production Operative North County Dublin
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives for our client based in North County Dublin.
To effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards, meeting all targets and reporting all issues. The role involves the employee being an integral part of a team, working together and meeting production plans. This is a full time position with an immediate start.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Previous food production experience is desirable
- Working in the fast paced environment on the production line with food
- Manual Handling certificates are required for this role (Training can be provided)
- Day or night shift available
- Basic conversational English
- Private transport is essential
- E10.30 11.75 hourly, full time work
- Weekly Pay
- Flexibility on shift e.g 3x12.5hrs, 5x8 hrs , earlies/lates/day and night shift
Apply today for to be considered