Various Roles available L2/L3/L4
Full-time/Permanent (3 shift patterns)
The Client: Located in Newry, our client is a top manufacturer, supplying countries globally. The successful candidate will join an established team involved in manufacturing products whilst complying with all aspects of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety procedures.
- Manufacturing high quality products using approved processes within a manufacturing-controlled environment.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality System, adhering to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice ensuring products are manufactured within the defined parameters of the Quality Management System.
- Operation of all processing equipment in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures
- Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reports on the status of operations, alerting the supervisor of any issues which may impact on finished product quantities and availabilities.
- Check and carry out calculations in relation to quantity of active and other materials.
- Ensure products are produced according to the appropriate Production Control Record in order to obtain the required quality.
- Understand requirements for operating in and cleaning - ensuring cleaning of equipment and facilities are carried out and recorded in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Completion of all documentation associated with the manufacture of a product in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (Production control records, logbooks, procedure proformas)
- Ensuring work areas are always audit ready.
- Personnel must be an effective and co-operative part of the team.
- Personnel must be conscious of and work towards achieving the set targets
Hours of work: Full time (must be able to work shift patterns)
- 3-, 6- or 9-months manufacturing experience relevant to the job role (L2/L3/L4) using regulated work instructions for quality purposes
- Knowledge and understanding of basic level English and Math Skills. This will be tested internally via Assessment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate within a team and cross functionally
- Confident with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
- Experience of completing paperwork to a high standard.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
- Salary Attractive
- Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, 30 days annual leave, Wedding Leave, Employee well-being initiatives, Healthcare plan, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, on-site free parking, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks scheme, Discounted Car Insurance, Annual Employee raffle, employee recognition scheme, career development opportunities and much more…
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.