Production Operatives required for Cookstown based company
Hours of Work: 7am- 5pm
- Work in a busy packing / food production facility packing food products to meet production targets.
- Working as part of a team.
- Load / unload pallets
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment.
****Previous experience working in a factory setting is advantageous
Rate of Pay: £8.91
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300