|Salary||£11.17 - £11.50 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Louise McCollum|
Production Operatives - £11.17 - £11.50ph - Mon-Frd 40hpw - Ballymena
Temporary & Permanent Job Opportunities
These posts are based with a well estabilished company, you will be adhering to the daily production plan e.g. preparing moulds, pouring concrete, producing all planned products, carrying out tasks effectively and meeting health and safety standards.
12 Hour Shifts - 4 Day Week
30 days holidays
On site car parking
Cycle to work scheme
Company sick pay
Private healthcare scheme
AXA Insurance Discount
(Additional 10% Shift Allowance Mon-Frid & 50% for a Sat)
Hours of work:
12hr Shift Pattern 4-day week (6am-6pm) and 3-day week (6am-6pm with Saturday being 6am-5pm). This will be rotated between shift teams.
- To comply with the Health & Safety management system as laid down in OHSAS: 18001 and the Company rules at all times.
- To comply with the Quality management system as laid down in ISO: 9001 and liaise with Quality Control and Quality Assurance to assure high quality standards are respected.
- To comply with the Environmental Management Systems as laid down in ISO: 14001.
- To participate in all aspects of the Operational Excellence approach.
- To operate as part of the team to achieve the adherence to the daily production plan e.g., moulds prepared, all planned products produced, tasks being carried out efficiently etc.
- To participate in any training as agreed per the plan.
- To communicate daily with the Team Leader on production progress.
- To complete all daily required production records e.g., Timesheets.
- To achieve an acceptable level of housekeeping.
- To participate in continue improvement and problem-solving initiative.
- Ability to work flexibly within the Production department and work within any area required.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or construction industry.
- Understanding of Health & Safety at work.
- Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills.
- Good Communication and teamwork experience.
- Willing to clean and maintain work area.
- An understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working in precast concrete production.
- Previous work experience in civil engineering related projects.
- The ability to read technical drawings/construction drawings.
- Experience with hand/air and power tools.
- Counterbalance forklift licence or overhead crane licence.
- CSR / First Aid / Fire Warden Training.