Working on behalf of my client I'm actively recruiting for Production Operatives x 5 to join their growing team.
Production Operatives - Moneymore £9 per hour
To operate machinery and ensure smooth operation of production line, identifying error and quality standards
To be focused and responsible for your own role and to support team-work and meeting set production targets and deadlines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Control the whole process of production.
- Ensure the quality of the product.
- ensure all products are labelled correctly and comply with food labelling standard.
- Operating the machines efficiently and checking the product samples.
- Maintain the production unit by proper cleaning and sterilization.
- Understand the various products that are manufactured in the company.
- Assorting and packing the products.
- Understand the health and safety regulations of the company and work according to it.
- Follow the instructions and execute them.
- Deliver efficient teamwork.
- Work in shifts and do overtime in case of excessive production.
- Work with respect to the rules of the factory and report to the supervisor in case of any issues.
- make decisions about equipment use and maintenance, while ensuring compliance with health and safety and maintaining a safe working environment.
- ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- adherence to health and safety procedures
- adhere to product quality standards
- monitor quality standards of products
Ideal candidates will have previous food manufacturing background.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.