Production Operatives required for Cookstown area
Hours of Work: 7am- 5pm
- Work in a busy packing / food production facility packing food products to meet production targets.
- Working as part of a team.
- Load / unload pallets
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment.
For further information please call Noeline on 028 66323300 (EXT 345) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.