Production Operatives wanted for Lurgan Town starting asap
****Not suitable for Students****
Rate of Pay : £9.01 per hr
40 hours weekly
Day Shift : 7am - 4.30pm
Duties will include
- Work in a busy packing / food production facility packing food products to meet production targets.
- Working as part of a team.
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment.
- Previous experience in a factory would be ideal but not essential
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in a cold environment
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture
For further information please contact Noeline or Jonny on 02866323300 ext 345
OR apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.