Production Operatives (Dungannon Town)
Production Operatives wanted for new factory in Dungannon Town.
Rate of Pay : £9.00 per hr
37.5 hours weekly
7-3pm AND 3-11pm
***You must be available for both shifts
Candidates will be required undertake a 2.5 hour paid onsite induction session with a view to a start the following day
Duties will include
- Working as part of a team.
- Working to targets
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line, ensuring machine settings are correct
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Movement and Quality checking of raw production materials
- Packing of finished product
- Load / unload pallets
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Must have minimum of 6 months previous experience in a production environment
- Good understanding of the English Language (written and verbal)
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
For further information please contact Noeline 028 6632 3300 ext 345 OR Jonny 028 3835 3335 ext 333
OR email Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or Jonathan.Lowe@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.