Production Operatives (Evenings)
Our client based in County Fermanagh has vacancies for Production Operatives
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a Production Operative your duties will be -
- Operating key equipment within the production environment.
- Working towards production schedule
- Basic machine maintenance
- Recording and reporting production data
- Monitoring product quality
- General housekeeping
- Mon - Fri 2pm - 11pm
Experience necessary for the Production Operative:
- Previous manufacturing / construction experience desirable, operating machinery
- Forklift experience desirable
- Flexible attitude to work
- Be able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Team player
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- £9.59 - £11.03 per hr + Bonus
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.