Production Operatives, Lisburn
In partnership with our Manufacturing Client based in Lisburn we are recruiting for Moulding Operatives for an immediate start
JOB TITLE: - Hand Lay Moulder
Hours of Work: - The successful candidate will be required to work on the three shift pattern; the shift pattern may be subject to change as directed by the needs of the business.
Rate of Pay: £9.60 per hour
Outline of job: - The Hand Lay Moulder will be responsible for the safe use of the Moulds, tools and any post moulding operations needed to prepare the product including trimming.
- Cleaning, correcting and releasing the mould at the start of a shift and as required making it ready for moulding.
- Cutting Fibreglass, weighing / mixing compound material, resins and catalysts.
- Placing inserts, hand laminating fibres, gels and adhesives.
- Ensuring that the moulds have been loaded and formed properly.
- Following the defined quality checks for product.
- De-flash, drilling, correcting product where required.
- Completion of related machine data records and product identification.
- Full compliance to all safety aspects of the machine.
- Any other duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the job
- Working within the tolerance setting range specified in training and process specifications.
- Liaise with quality engineers to ensure that quality requirements are fully complied with.
- Report faults to maintenance so as to minimise down time.
- Ensure that good housekeeping, health and safety and working standards are observed in and around the Press area.
If you would like to discuss this role in total confidence please contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585