Production Operatives / Packers
Location : Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh
Hours of Work: 6am - 2.30pm
Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour ****Overtime available at enhanced rate
- Work in a busy packing / food production facility packing food products to meet production targets.
- Working as part of a team.
- Load / unload pallets
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for progression
- Attractive bonus scheme
- In-house and certified training opportunities
- NVQs, ESOL courses
- Recruit A Friend Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free car parking
- Paid Holidays
****Previous experience working in a factory setting is advantageous
For further information please contact Noeline : 02866323300 Ext 345
Apply with your up to date CV by emailing Lindenjobs@staffline.co.uk