Production Operatives / Packing Operatives
Production Operatives / Packing Operatives wanted for Dungannon starting asap
Rate of Pay : £8.91 per hr
40 hours weekly
Day OR Evening
7am - 4.30pm 4pm - 12.30am
Duties will include
- Work in a busy packing / food production facility packing food products to meet production targets.
- Working as part of a team.
- Load / unload pallets
- Operating equipment and machinery on the production line
- Following health and safety procedures onsite
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operating and maintaining production line equipment.
- Previous experience in a factory would be ideal but not essential
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in a cold environment
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for progression
- Attractive bonus scheme
- In-house and certified training opportunities
- NVQs, ESOL courses
- Recruit A Friend Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free car parking
- Paid Holidays
For further information please contact Noeline or Jonny on 02866323300 ext 345
OR apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.