Working in Partnership with MoyPark Ballymena we require Production Operatives for Day shifts, Night shifts and Weekend only shifts starting ASAP!
Working within various areas of the chilled factory the job role will vary from preparing, making and packing quality meat products.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Efficiently and effectively prepare, produce & pack a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Production Manager including transfer as operative to another area within the production facility.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
- Must have a good level of English both written and verbally
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience of managing delivery to high end multiple retailers
Day Shift, Night Shift and Weekend shifts available
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Moypark contact the Staffline Team today on 07876860617