Staffline are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer of landscaping materials for production operators to join their team in Toomebridge.
The main scope of the role will be to undertake the operation and maintenance of static and mobile plant in the manufacturing of concrete products.
1. Operation of computer controlled machine panels during the manufacture of concrete products
2. Making mechanical adjustments to machine parts
3. Regular inspection of production within quality guidelines to ensure minimum wastage
Setting up the production line, production machinery and making periodic changes needed to manufacture different products.
Making minor adjustments to machine settings to improve quality and efficiency
4. Fault investigation and reporting of machinery faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
5. Daily housekeeping and maintenance - to include washing, cleaning, greasing
6. Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
7. Ensure adequate machines supplies with raw materials, packaging materials, cement in liaison with Production Supervisor
8. Adhering to all Company Health and Safety polices at all times, wearing the correct company PPE while working in the plant and yard, taking responsibility for your own safety and that of work colleagues
9. Operating the machinery in a safe working manner in conjunction with pre-defined permit to work systems/Risk Assessments and Method statements
10. Operation of Mobile plant as required in a safe manner
11. Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/departments
12. Any other duties assigned by supervisors/managers commensurate with the role
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience as a machine operator
- Previous experience working in a busy production environment
- Ability to meet production targets
This role is based on working Monday to Thusday 6am to 4pm with the opportunity for potential overtime on Fridays.
If you are interested in this role please contact Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699