We require Boning Hall Operatives for our client, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products.
Pay Rate: £10.30 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime Rate: £15.45 Per Hour +Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 40
Job Type: Full Time, Ongoing to Permanent position (subject to 3 month probationary period)
Job Criteria: No Experience Required - Full Training will be provided
- Job security and site looking to expand in near future
- People safety and their wellbeing number one priority for the business
- Overtime rate time and Half and Double time for Sundays
- Quarterly attendance draw 16 people can get £250 each
- Subsidised staff sales
- Subsidised vending machines for food
- Free vend for tea and coffee
- Company HAPI app discounts such as Argos 6% Asda 4% B&Q 5% costa coffee 10% boots 6% pc world 7% Iceland 6% M&S 6% Primark 5% Sky 15% Tesco 4% ex box 7% Omniplex 10% Odeon 22% jet 2 7%
- Company save and share 20% discount
- Works council staff have a voice
- Extra mile scheme
- Staff suggestion scheme
- Long service awards
- Working on production line, using knife
- Remove primal cuts from carcass, following the correct cutting lines and seams for the station you are operating
- Ensure any bones being removed are to the required customer specification and ensure yields are achieved.
This Production Operator position is in Cullybackey, Northern Ireland.
All candidates interested in this position, please send CV to email@example.com
For more information regarding this role please contact our Ballymena office on 028 2563 2223 and ask to speak to Dovile.