Staffline are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturer based in Toome who are seeking to grow their production team due to sustained growth within their market!
Candidates applying need not necessarily come from a manufacturing background. Those willing to learn and keen to develop their skill set will also be welcomed as full training will be provided.
- Responsible for the assembly of parts / materials related to the overall manufacturing process.
- Safe operation of equipment associated with the manufacture or fitting process.
- Follow production schedule to achieve the time scales set and quality standards expected.
- Maintain a safe, neat and tidy working area.
- Previous relevant experience within manufacturing is highly desirable
- Ability to use own initiative to problem solve.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Rate of pay £11 /hr with overtime available. These are full-time permanent day shift positions working Monday to Thursday 6am-430pm, with overtime available on Friday payable at enhanced rates.