Production Paint Stock Controller
Working on behalf of my client I'm actively recruiting for a Production Paint Stock Controller for a permanent contract.
The successful candidates will be maintaining the Production Paint store in accordance with the company's standards and also assist in other areas of production within capabilities when required i.e. spray painting/priming/sanding.
The role will report to the Production Manager and will involve 5 days a week Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Maintain Paint stores, putting away all products once delivered
- Create and maintain a Kanban for topcoats in old booths topping up when required
- Communicate with the production manager to ensure paint and consumable stocks are readily available as required
- Create and maintain a Kanban for primers and concentrates at compressed booths topping up when required
- To ensure we have full batch control of all products, so they can be used in correct order
- Create and maintain a Kanban for all standard touch ups.
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities when required i.e. spray painting/priming/sanding.
- Report any shortages on deliveries.
- Plan your work to minimize waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines
- Check stock levels first thing every morning and report any stock outs/low stocks to the production manager.
- Spray out all leading cans of batches so they can be checked for color.
- Collect all special colors from all booths and put away in correct store at end of each shift.
- Spray out A4 boards in special colors when required.
- Complete paint orders when required to correct stock holdings.
- Complete stock takes when required.
- Distribute clean thinners to all areas daily and keep a log.
- Supply paint for related sales orders to Despatch
- Adhere to the Company's environmental policies and legal duties, specifically control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product
- Personal Performance
- An individual who will always represent the best interests of the company in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behavior, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- To prioritize work and use own initiative.
- To manage and continually improve own performance.
- Counterbalance Forklift License
To Apply for this position please contact Donna in Staffline Recruitnent or email firstname.lastname@example.org.