Our Client is seeking to Recruit a Production Planner to join theie busy team in Portadown. This is a temporary role which may lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Production planning using computer software package Defacto
- Running reports daily (min/max stock holding per product area
- Stock control of raw materials
- Producing picking documents - BBE/Levels & availability
- Root cause and understand all deviations to the forecast resulting in over/under stocks and take appropriate corrective action to minimise the commercial impact to the business.
- Booking in of goods received and finished goods as and when needed
- Liaising with managers and other departments to ensure smooth running of production.
- Using computer software to collect and analyse figures and produce schedules ensuring schedule is optimised in accordance with allergen management, minimising change overs where possible.
- Ensuring all data is completed and kept up to date.
- Any other duties as required to fulfil the company needs.
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Work Experience in a Production/ Stock Control environment
- Good computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Good interpersonal/ communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisation & high level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of a computerised stock control system
- Proactive approach in the implementation of new systems