£35,000 to £45,000
An excellent opportunity for a Production Planner to join a global textiles manufacturer based in their Derry site. Reporting to the Production Manager your main duties will include:
- Responsibility for short and medium-term Production Schedule
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration to develop an effective Production Schedule.
- Ensure the SAP-based ERP system is maintained with robust and credible master data which supports the Plant's commercially driven Production Schedule
- Monitor performance against the Production Plan and ensure corrective re-planning action is taken to address any variances
- Ensure logistics flow of finished product from manufacturing site to storage location is maintained and optimized
- Design, develop and document PPDS (Production Planning Detailed Scheduling) processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of working within an ERP system as a Production Planner in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of ERP system roles within a production environment.
- Excellent spreadsheet data analysis skills and experience.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care