Deliver company customer service objectives
- Daily review and amend the factory production plan on the basis of the latest order and forecast information, and production outputs.
- Drive actual finished goods stock of each product to be within stock policy parameters
- Ensure stock has sufficient life for customer requirement
- Manage daily service level review meeting and actions
- Proactively work to evaluate and supply short term changes in demand
- Finite capacity planning and scheduling to generate the Master Production Schedule by day, on a daily basis.
- Identify, negotiate and resolve conflicts within the schedule; capacity, materials or labour, to ensure constrained production capacity is utilised in the most cost effective way
- Sequence the factory production plan
- Control and manage short term capacity changes
- Decide and communicate the production plan. Commit production orders (authority to produce)
- Monitor actual production compared to plan
- Maintain a current understanding of factory capabilities and processes.
- Maintain all data and calendars for the Preactor finite scheduling system
- Base level user support and training for other Preactor users
- Monitor the accuracy and reliability of data in all planning systems and amend/identify issues as appropriate to ensure realistic plans are generated.
- In the absence of other team members deputise for capacity planning, daily MRP materials planning and product data tasks.
- Planning input at DOR
- Ensure preactor updated on time
- Conformance to plan reporting.
- Transfer orders between site and Wenlock road