|Salary||£30 - £35 per annum + Bonus|
|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 000598_1684408966|
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Production Planner at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a Production Planner, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Responsibility for capacity planning
- Production Planning
- Liaising with Design, Operations and Contracts Managers
- Monitoring job progress and despatch deadlines
- Providing accurate information for cost control
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
Requirements for the successful Production Planner:
- Previous Planning experience within manufacturing environment essential
- Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
- Life assurance
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.