|Salary||€35000 - €38000 per annum + see below for details|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
PRODUCTION PLANNERS | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | PERMANENT |
Our client located in North County Dublin is searching for two Production Planners to join their team on a permanent basis. These are fantastic opportunity for candidates who have previous experience within Supply Chain in FMCG or Manufacturing to join their expanding team where a great salary and opportunities for progression are on offer. These are office-based positions and hours of work are Monday to Friday 5am to 2pm and after successful completion of training you will work in rotation alongside the team every 3rd Saturday. Based on location of the office, own transport is required.
Working as part of the Planning team, you will schedule, monitor and assist the coordination of the flow of products through the complete production process. You will review the forecasted sales demand to determine customer requirements and working alongside the Purchasing Team, you will ensure forecasting and inventory management is completed and customer orders are planned and scheduled in a timely manner through to the production team ensuring the customer service levels are met.
- Continuous review of forecasted sales demand to determine customer requirements.
- Continuous balancing of materials supply and stock levels to optimise customer service and operational efficiencies
- Completion of status reports to monitor production progress and update systems
- Assisting coordination of delivery of materials to meet the production schedule
- Previous experience within a planning role in a FMCG manufacturing environment preferably Food would be amazing
- Knowledge of Food Production and Processes
- Excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail with strong data analysis and numeric skills
- Strong system experience including ERP systems and IT skills including Excel
- Due to location, own transport is required
- Due to nature of role requirements office hours are Monday to Friday 5am to 2pm with requirement to work every 3rd Saturday
- Attractive Base Salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Project Incentive Bonuses
- Opportunities for Training and Career Progression
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.