We are currently recruiting for a Production Scheduler to join the busy team for one of our clients based in Ballymena.
The Client is a successful, locally owned manufacturer and is experiencing significant growth and they are recruiting a Production Scheduler to support this expansion. Working in a busy production environment your main duties will include managing the production schedule to maximise production efficiencies and meet customer demands.
Job Description and Duties
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of order requirements in line with material and capacity constraints, maintaining an achievable production plan across the work centres
- Responsible for the maintenance of the daily production scheduling across multiple work centres
- React and reschedule in a timely and effective manner, as and when unforeseen activity cause disruption to the plan, by considering the wider objectives, whilst still maintaining the optimum service level to the customer.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and manage the schedules
- Using the production plan, assist the production team to meet all objectives
- Work closely with manufacturing, purchasing and IT to continuously improve scheduling rules and tools
- Experience of manufacturing environment and/or materials management, preferable but not essential
- An understanding of production timings and processes
- Methodical and logical approach
- Customer service focused
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Strong MS office Skills
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday - 0800-6.15pm (flexible)
- £23000 - £25000 - depending on experience
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.