Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting for a Production Shift Supervisor for a leading pharma company based in Galway. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing function. In this role you will report into the Manager. A culture of collaboration, work life balance and rewarding talent are all encouraged along with progression in your career. This award winning company is experiencing huge growth in the market and now is an exciting time to join due to further expansion.
- Liaising with warehousing, quality assurance, and other relevant parties to ensure prompt production of product.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritize orders in accordance to schedule.
- Actively resolve issues to reduce downtime through re-allocation of resources or escalation of issues.
- Managing process and material flows and space management within area.
- Liaise with and collaborate with Quality Assurance.
- Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training documentation is complete and filed.
- Ensure SOP's and CI's are up to date and circulated.
- Assist with the investigations and close out of deviations.
- Organizational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to lead & motivate a team and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints.
- Strategic decision-making & proven people management capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- Willingly mentor staff and share knowledge, seeks/applies innovative and relevant techniques.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a regulated manufacturing FDA/HPRA environment
- Experience of operating technical equipment within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential. Experience of manufacturing process of Solid dosage, Liquid dosages or operation of Blister Packing Machinery.
- Proven leadership capabilities. Experience as team lead, relief supervisor desirable.
- Willingness to undertake training in Supervisory Management and internal systems.
- Flexibility on shift is a requirement of the role.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland. This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kate Skehan at firstname.lastname@example.org