Production Shift Suprvisor
My Client based in Dublin 22 is looking for a production shift supervisor on a 2 shift rota.
We are looking for an experienced Production Shift Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You'll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organising work flows. The shift is Monday to Friday form 6.00am to 2.00pm and second shift is 2.00pm to 10.pm
In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimise day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
Your team will consist of print, C&C, trim, glue, pack & dispatch areas with a team of around 30 staff.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organise work flow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills