Hours of work: 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
We are working with a superb company who due to growth and expansion are looking to add to the team a Production Supervisor.
- Ensure production schedules are always adhered and escalate any production schedule issues to Supply Chain Planning manager
- Responsible and accountable for the teams H&S Performance
- To lead, motivate and support the team and become proficient in all aspects of operations
Adhere to quality control standards and ensure production output meets quality standards with supporting records being maintained and liaising with the site Quality Technician as required
Troubleshooting - utilise resources to respond quickly to conditions
Carry out daily, weekly and monthly plant checks. Review and act on unsafe conditions, report any weaknesses in safe systems of work or procedures.
Using the tools of the Lean Management system to drive continuous improvement while being aware of associated costs of production
- Liaise with Production and Human Resources regarding monitoring of employee performance including attendance, timekeeping and holiday management
- At least five years experience of supervising in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of Quality control
- Ability to motivate a team
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.