An exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join a leading manufacturing company based in their Co. Antrim facility. Reporting to the Production Manager your main duties will include:
- Provide training and management support to employees
- Organise daily manufacturing activities within your designated production areas, based on customer orders and their individual requirements.
- Provide clear daily instructions to team members to ensure efficient production flow to meet production targets.
- Develop an effective working arrangement with the Purchasing Team to ensure availability of components as necessary.
- Conduct, monitor & enforce quality inspections to ensure all products are manufactured to the required standard and according to customer specification.
- Direct the performance of team members, setting goals for them and providing feedback.
- Motivate the team to create a high-performance environment where improvement suggestions are embraced.
- Report any plant or machinery breakdowns as per procedure.
- Product, process and quality knowledge in a die casting/ manufacturing environment
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care