Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit Production Supervisor to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Production Supervisor your duties will be -
- Maintain shift health, safety, hygiene and security standards, ensuring adherence to company and legal requirements. Specifically, to ensure that machinery and employees on shift are operating in a safe working manner, in line with all company best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Deliver a consistently high level of product. Continuously coach and develop your team on the importance and benefit of site quality standards, ensuring they are embedded into the way you and your team work at all times.
- Ensure that the machine working areas are always to the required housekeeping standards.
- Support the site H&S Manager with all areas of health and safety including safety inspections, risk assessments, accident investigations, ensuring corrective actions are carried out in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- When on shift, act as the principal decision maker on the factory floor, ensuring the highest standards of practices and procedures are maintained.
- Notify the Manufacturing Manager of any updates deemed to be urgent or necessary. Ensure any service critical issues are flagged immediately, e.g., health and safety, equipment failure, significant quality issue.
- Monitor ongoing service quality. Review any QA nonconformities and implement countermeasures to ensure products & services are to agreed specifications. Feedback information on any faults, problems or concerns to the Quality Manager.
- Shift work days and night 8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am
- Monday 8am to 8pm, Tuesday 8am to 8pm, Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 8pm, Sunday 8am to 8pm
- Wednesday 8am to 8pm, Thursday 8am to 8pm
- Monday 8pm to 8am, Tuesday 8pm to 8am, Friday 8pm to 8am, Saturday 8pm to 8am, Sunday 8pm to 8am
- Wednesday 8pm to 8am, Thursday 8pm to 8am.
Experience necessary for the Production Supervisor:
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Expertise in Operational/Production management procedures and continuous improvement practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of operational/production KPI's
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.