Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit Production Supervisor (Nights) to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As a Production Supervisor your duties will be -
- Responsible for the organisation and monitoring of the team and its members to assist them achieve key objectives.
- Assess performance and progress of their team by regular measurement against defined KPIs.
- Responsible for keeping the members well motivated and together as a cohesive working unit.
- Encourage and challenge the contribution of others whilst tackling the important issues for the Team.
- Deliver and supervise tasks effectively to agreed standards, timescales and in line with all safety policies.
- Be a role model for all elements of Operations including Safety, Quality, Efficiency and Continuous improvement.
- Monday to Wednesday 6pm - 5.30am and Thursday 6pm - 2.30am
Experience necessary for the Production Supervisor:
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Expertise in Operational/Production management procedures and continuous improvement practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of operational/production KPI's
- Excellent salary
- Free Parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.