Production Team Leader
Production Team Leader
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Production Team Leader for a market leading manufacturing company. The Production Team Leader will effectively and efficiently work within the factory to lead a unit area in the production of products in accordance with company standards, targets and vision.
- Lead a team in the production of products, to manufacture the products in accordance with Health & Safety, quality and environmental standards ensuring full compliance in line with company management system at all times.
- Adhere to KPIs to ensure products are ready in the agreed time and efficiently produced to target.
- Ensure that all employees and workers are trained to the competency required including delivery of employee engagement strategies and completion of SOP training validations.
- Ensure completion of reviews and mentoring new recruits are completed as required.
- Develop the Team Leaders so they can deputise for the Unit Leader.
- Work flexibly within the Production department to ensure adequate skills coverage and act as Unit Leader in any area required.
- Clear communication skills within the team and other departments with the ability to listen to and influence others and make decisions when required.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Operations Manager or Managing Director.
- Previous experience of leading a team within an industrial environment to achieve daily/weekly targets, knowledge of LEAN manufacturing procedures
- Ability to have a proactive approach in line with the company values to ensure smooth and efficient running of the business
- Experience managing a team in an industrial environment ensuring full compliance with Health & Safety, Quality and environmental standards
- Ability to write relevant documents e.g. Risk assessments, method statements etc.
- Experience of managing team performance daily e.g. coordinating training, recognising good performance and coaching/managing underperformance
- Clear communication skills within the team and other departments with the ability to listen to and influence others and make decisions when required
- Evidence of strong organisational and planning ability
- Experience in problem solving and effective decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong levels of both written and spoken English
- Previous experience working in precast concrete production
- Previous work experience on civil engineering related projects
- Strong ability to interpret and implement technical/construction drawings
- Fire warden trained
- First Aid trained
The successful Production Team Leader will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Production Team Leader role will be based in County Antrim.
Hours of Work
General hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm however flexibility will be required.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.