Production Team Leader
Our client, a well established manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Production Team Leader at their site in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
- Controlling the day to day operations within the department according to the instructions from the General Manager, whilst utilising employees, machinery and materials
- Supervising employees on shift
- Allocating duties and co-ordinating breaks/holidays to maximise efficiency
- Achieving daily targets ensuring quality standards are met
- Quality control
- Ensuring paperwork is kept up to date
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5.30pm, Fri 8.30am - 2.30pm
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1years team leader/supervisory experience within a fast paced manufacturing or construction environment.
- It is important that you have an understanding of the need for targets
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking
- Opportunity to progress for the right candidate
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.