Production Team Leader (Nights)
Our client, established in 1937, one of the world's leading engineering businesses are seeking to recruit a Production Team Leader to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan town
Over the past number of years they have a unique and diverse portfolio range and have been aggressively investing in R&D, product certifications, product quality, productivity enhancement and operational excellence - this is an exciting time to join their team
As the Production Team Leader your duties will include
- Safety & Quality Mindset: Adherence to all relevant quality and Health and Safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment and that housekeeping is in order - 5S.
- Critical thinking: Ability to follow production schedules and anticipate and solve problems as they arise.
- Drive and Planning: Ability to ensure production targets are met and exceeded in the area by organisation, timely material delivery and cross training for operational effectiveness.
- People Management: Motivation, engagement and communication of operators, monitoring Time and Attendance for payroll, holidays and acceptable levels, maintain discipline in safety and quality.
- Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, e.g. Design, Logistics, Quality, Shipping, Planning, Purchasing and Management to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner and targets can be achieved.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 10pm - 6am
The ideal candidate for the Production Team Leader will possess
- Education to leaving cert of equivalent. Further training and development an advantage.
- 3 years plus experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Track record in achieving targets.
- Keen understanding of the importance of safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Natural communicator and influencer.
- Forward thinking
- Solution focused.
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Health cash scheme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.