Production Team Leaders
Production Team Leaders wanted for brand new facility in Dungannon Town.
Rate of Pay : £10 per hr
37.5 hours weekly
Alternating Shifts : 7-3pm AND 3-11pm
***You must be available for both shifts
Duties will include
- Coordinate and oversee Team Activities, give directions, motivate and lead the Team
- Roistering of shift rota's
- Tracking of basic production data
- Quality control of finished product for delivery
- Stock checking
- Basic machine troubleshooting
- Following health and safety procedures on site
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Monitoring staff and ensuring health and safety procedures are maintained throughout the shift
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Must have minimum of 1 year previous experience in a production environment
- Good understanding of the English Language (written and verbal inc numeracy)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively relate with team members and the management
- ***Previous experience in a Supervisory role would be an advantage
For further information please contact Noeline and Jonny 028 6632 3300 ext345 OR ext 333
OR email Noeline.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.