The Client: Our Client provide innovative and intelligent monitoring products and services that help make electricity and rail networks safer, more efficient, resilient and sustainable
- Supporting the Production with responsibility for assembly and test of the products to the highest quality standards.
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices.
- Accurate record keeping.
- To develop excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution.
Hours of Work
07:45am-4:30pm Monday Thursday, 07:45am-1:30pm Friday
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution.
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
- Good IT skills.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification (Minimum HNC Level)
Rate of Pay :
- 22,500 per annum (Overtime applicable after 37.5 hours)
- Company Pension, & Life Assurance Schemes
- On-site parking
- Subsidised Gym Membership & Eye care Schemes
- Wellness programmes
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.