Full Time Temporary, with the potential to go permanent, depending on performance.
The Client: a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors. An opportunity has arisen within our production department for a talented, experienced and suitably qualified Production Technician who will support the build and test of products to the highest quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team with great scope for future career development.
- Supporting the Production with responsibility for assembly and test of the products to the highest quality standards
- Assembly using standardised techniques, tools and practices
- Accurate record keeping
- To develop excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution
- Good communication skills with positive attitude
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals
- Good IT skills
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification (minimum HNC Level)
Hours of Work
07:45 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday
07:45 - 13:30 Friday
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.