Part time: 24 hours per week
- The role: To provide comprehensive support to the Programme Co-Ordinator in all areas of the Training for Success Administration.
Key Job Duties:
- To update attendance records for learners' onto TMS and Sharepoint.
- To maintain and update learners' database, certificate's book and progress summary.
- To support Programme Coordinator with keeping the qualifications matrix up to date
- To prepare and maintain learners' personal files and progress books (hardcopies and online).
- To monitor the completion of reviews and PTP's by the tutors.
- To review DSS invoices and confirm to Programme Co-Ordinator any discrepancies.
- To attend required meetings and provide minutes and action points as required.
- To support Programme Co-Ordinator with adherence to funding guidelines.
The key job duties listed above give a broad outline of the functions of the role. However, these duties must be approached in a flexible manner. The job holder will be expected to adapt to changing circumstances and undertake other duties as allocated by your Line Manager. The outline of the job duties may change from time to time.
Hours of Work: 24 hours per week
- 5 G.C.S.E's at Grade C or equivalent and above to include English and Maths.
- A level 3 qualification in a related discipline would be desirable
- Experience of working with young people and individuals and families from disadvantaged backgrounds would be desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative capacity and front of house.
- Highly proficient in using ICT with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Can-do attitude.
- Professional and punctual.
- Customer service focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and website updates).
- Knowledge of child protection/safeguarding adults.
- To maintain a confidential and effective system for processing and maintaining all internal documentation.
- To carry out job duties in compliance with our client's policies and procedures to include equal opportunities and health and safety legislation.
- To adhere to existing work practices, procedures and undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- To keep up to date with new resources in line with industry demand and currency ensuring participants are trained using the most up to date and current resources.
- To ensure quality of provision at all times.
- To demonstrate commitment to our client through the completion of all tasks allocated by attending staff and development opportunities to ensure that professional competency is maintained.
- £11.07 p/hr
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.