Programme Coordinator - Public Sector
Programme Coordinator - Public Sector - €48k plus benefits
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Programme Coordinator for our client, a prominent public sector organisation with Dublin City Centre offices. This position will be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
The purpose of this role will be to provide Service Excellence to customers and colleagues by building a deep understanding of their needs, requirements and expectations while consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- Oversee excellent customer service to hrough competent support and resolution processes, good communication and case management
- Manage operational activities and tasks to ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments
- Support compliance with programme rules and guidance, internal policies, procedures and controls
- Ensure mentoring and training for new and existing staff within the unit to ensure service excellence is delivered
- Take responsibility for the day to day operations of the unit including compliance support, implementation of policy decisions, reporting and analysis, risk management and stakeholder liaison
- Oversee quality control checks both systematic and manual to ensure practice reflects strong commitment to customer care
- Support the management of escalated queries
- Investigate and conclude service delivery requirements
- Delegate work and ensure effective relationships in a team-working environment
- Suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers
- Apply active risk management to service delivery
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years operational management experience
- A third level qualification to level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications will be desirable
- Experience of leading customer service/account management teams
- Experience of developing teams
- Proficient in use of MS packages
- A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external stakeholders
- A structured and organised approach with the ability to prioritise and manage a workload
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident and approachable while processing the ability to be assertive as required
- Excellent communication skills that incorporate empathy, listening and understanding, while possessing the ability to be confident, calm and assertive in a respectful and clear manner
A salary in the region of €48,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Friday, November 29th 2019
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.