Programme Executive - Business & Industry Programme
Job Title: Programme Executive - Business & Industry Programme
Grafton Recruitment currently has a vacancy for a programme executive in Dublin 2. The role is a 1 year fixed-term contract.
The Role: The role of the Programme Executive - Business and Industry Programme will be to assist the roll out of a programme of support specifically targeted at small and medium enterprises, but relevant to all business sectors, to leverage the opportunity presented by energy efficiency for this sector.
- Manage the delivery and development of modules and software as part of the SEAI Energy Academy.
- Contribute to the delivery of a range of incentive and support schemes targeted at various business sectors
- Undertake detailed analysis on all aspects of programme support and outcomes.
- Evaluate impact of support measures to improve effectiveness and value for money
- Provide input to the development of energy management training courses building on experience and output from supported projects
- Develop, liaise with and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, representative associations and key allies for the benefit of the scheme and organisation
- Support the development and roll out of an effective communication and engagement strategy for businesses
- Participate in strategic programme development within the team and within the company
- Attend business focused events on behalf of programme and the company where relevant
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Key Knowledge and Skills
- A capacity to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multi-disciplinary teams and to network effectively.
- Excellent communication, written and oral presentations, and a track record of delivering high quality, accessible technical documentation technical documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Commercially focused with an understanding of the challenges facing Irish business
- Strong proactive approach to achieving results
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to problem solving and decision making to ensure the best solution is achieved focusing on the need for greater efficiency and effective delivery
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Well-developed IT skills
- A good understanding/knowledge of relevant energy/climate policy and developments related to business.
- Degree level (or greater) or equivalent professional qualification in business, social sciences or in a relevant technical discipline such as engineering or science
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in this or a related sector (can include post-graduate studies)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presenting, public speaking
- Strong project management and organisation skills and knowledge of business process development experience.
- Previous experience in the delivery online communication or education to varied audiences.
- Knowledge or experience of climate policy or energy management in industry, buildings or another relevant sector.
- A strong understanding of the challenges facing Irish businesses
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience or understanding of public sector/politics would be an advantage
- Hours of work: 37 Hours per week Monday to Friday
- Excellent Salary on Offer €43,046
- 29 Days Annual Leave
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.