Staffline are recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager for a leading Financial Services Client. Working in an established remediation and change team this contract role is ideally suited to someone with programme management knowledge gained in a Banking environment.
The role will be offered on a Daily Rate Contract basis for either Umbrella or PAYE contracting options.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Programme Manager to deliver a number of complex tech change projects. Working with an established team and overall responsibility for up to 15 workstreams at any one time.
The ideal person will have demonstrable, relevant, Programme Management experience and a good understanding of data migration and the technical side of system migration projects.
The role holder will:
Plan and deliver the business or regulatory Projects containing a range of inter-related initiatives
- Lead and develop a large team of Project Managers/Analysts and operational resources to ensure effective delivery of all requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
- Lead direct and indirect stakeholder engagement at management level across a range of the organisations businesses and functions
Ideal experience :
- Relevant experience with a proven track record of delivery ideally gained in banking environment
- Experience of the application of Project Management methodologies
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- A relevant, recognised formal qualification in Project management is desirable but not essential
Any offer will be dependent on the successful completion of pre contract screening which will include a credit vetting check.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Gail Prue.