The Client: Local body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: To support the development and delivery of an effective Programme Management Office (PMO) and to support programme/project leads in the delivery of transformational change.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Assist the Programme Manager to establish a Programme Management office
- Implement and maintain the project toolkit to support Project Managers in ensuring all potential benefits are realised.
- Deliver a PMO training programme covering project management principles and the key documents forming the project toolkit.
- Research models of reform in support of benefits realisation and continuous improvement.
- Monitor progress against the service transformation plan and benefits realisation plan and provide assurance on delivery.
- Provide PMO support to the programme including preparation of agendas, collation and reporting of required information to enable the effective control, recording of minutes and key actions, monitoring the implementation and achievement of key actions.
- Produce summary reports/action plans and presenting findings to key stakeholders.
Hours of work: 36.25 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9-5
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- HND level qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a project management office role
- Experience in producing, monitoring and managing project management documentation
- Can demonstrate: excellent planning and organisational skills, ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines, strong interpersonal and influencing skills, a strong customer orientation
- Have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to fulfil the requirements of the post.
- Project management accreditation, such as PRINCE2 or APM
- Project management experience within the Public sector
Rates of pay £14.28 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.