Project Administrator - Engineering - Dublin 22
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic permanent position available with our client, a specialist Engineering firm head quartered in Ireland and with a global presence. We are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to take up a pivotal role within their Operational Project Team.
Based in their Dublin 22 offices, this role will hold the following responsibilities:
- This role will involve working very closely with Operational Project Teams
- General administration and file management, photocopying, & scanning documents and correspondences
- Maintaining office systems including data management
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Ensuring office supplies and stationary are fully stocked at all times
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, g., Reports/Documents
- Review and update technical documents
- Distribute reports & updates to Project Teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information in line with current legal regulation
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage
- Assist with audit preparation and support
- Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by Management
- This position functions to provide day-to-day QA support and ensures quality systems are executed appropriately according to current requirements
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 Years in a similar role, ideally in the construction / engineering industries
- A familiarity with quality standards
- Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
This is a permanent position that will pay a salary in the region od €35,000 - €38,000, depending on experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information call Laura directly on 086 1409232.