Project Administratrator - Engineering - Dublin 22
Project Administrator - Engineering - Dublin 22
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super new, permanent position available for an experienced administrator to join an established engineering company who are a recognised leader in their field delivering projects on a global scale.
The purpose of this role will be to provide professional administrative services to a team of engineers, by consistently producing quality deliverables and providing support, in a conscientious and professional manner.
To be considered for this role you will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual keen to progress your career in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the Project Director & Engineering Team
- General administration and file management, photocopying, & scanning documents and correspondences
- Diary Management
- Manage incoming post & distribution to the relevant departments
- Schedule appointments and prepare the company board room's for meetings/company events.
- Liaise with all the company's suppliers of goods and services, including ordering of supplies, & couriers
- Maintaining office systems including data management
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage
- Management of Internal Drawings Register
- Assist with audit preparation and support
- Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by Management
- This position functions to provide day-to-day QA support and ensure quality systems are executed appropriately according to current requirements
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Engineering/Construction or similar environments
- Familiar with Quality Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated / Able to work on their own initiative
- Strong administration skills and IT literate, i.e., database management, record keeping with a working knowledge of MS Office suite
This is a permanent role and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. To apply, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 will be payable to the successful candidate.