Project Controls Specialists
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
The client will allow remote working for this role.
DEPARTMENT and JOB OVERVIEW
Our department, Large Electric Power Solutions can be found within the larger group of Large Electric Power which is again part of the Electric Power Group, part of the Energy and Transportation Division. We build custom power solutions that are used world-wide by our customers. Part of our process is taking an engine, adding a generator to it and containerising it. Our units are sent to our customers all over the globe to power their data centres. In our team of 5 based in the US and Northern Ireland, we are the project managers and executers in the business, monitoring health of projects, trends, schedules, and reporting.
Your working time is flexible as you will work with colleagues from across the globe. The focus of this role will be to work inside of Microsoft Project. You will analyse and report using information gathered and then transferred into the MS Project database, refining mater data in Power BI to perfect plans to meet the demands and needs of projects as they progress. Ideally you will be an SME in Microsoft Project as this role relies heavily on it's use.
- As our business grows, support the development and expansion of primary Solution Delivery information systems utilizing Microsoft products. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Co-Administration of our Project Online/Teams and SharePoint environments in Microsoft Office 365
- Development of workplace automation solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps and Power Automate)
- Develop new and modify project plans in Project Online aligning sales to execution team handovers
- Develop, document, and communicate new report creation in Microsoft Power BI as required
- Facilitate meetings and conduct knowledge transfer and change management sessions as required
- Directly support our existing Project Control team in Larne and USA
- Direct end user support in all tools and custom solutions developed
Skills and Experience - Essential:
- A degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology field or equivalent experience
- Excellent English and both hard and soft communication skills
- Proficiency in all applications of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Expertise in Microsoft Project Online, POL administration and SharePoint
- Experience with reporting and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI from POL data
- Solid understanding of Microsoft PowerApps and PowerAutomate tools
- Excellent remote working and collaboration skills
Skills and Experience - Desirable:
- Project Management experience, certification a strong plus
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.