Project Coordinator - €50k
Project Coordinator - Public Sector - €50k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator for our client, a public sector body with offices in Dublin City Centre.
This role will be offered as a 12 month contract and will require a highly organised, results focussed individual who is seeking a busy project coordination position. This diverse role will involve working closely with multiple stakeholders across the business to assist in the coordination of various projects, whilst ensuring the consistent and timely delivery of high quality output.
The successful candidate will ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of project plans, administration activities, process and practice activities and key document management.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the projects from initiation, through planning, rollout and close
- Create and maintain a project management calendar to track project activities.
- Prioritise competing tasks relating to various projects progressing concurrently
- Ensure key milestones and targets are completed within expected timeframe
- Coordinate input from all required contributors for reporting requirements
- Escalate project risks and issues as they arise and actively resolve problems
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key project stakeholders internally and externally
- Ensure clear lines of communication between the stakeholders, using own skills and experience to identify issues or risks in communication and proactively addressing
- Support the project risks and issues assessment and work with stakeholders to identify solutions where applicable
- Coordinate and conduct research and analysis arising from the various strategic projects
- Develop Data Management Plans
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or Masters), or equivalent gained in business or related field is essential.
- Solid computer skills encompassing Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, results orientated and strong attention to detail
- The ability to remain adaptable, and work to multiple deadlines
- Previous experience in leading and managing projects
- Experience working independently and on own initiative
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Hands on approach to ensure project deadlines are met
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector is desirable
This 12 month contract will offer a salary within the salary in the region of €48,000 - €52,000 depending on experience.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
The closing date for applications will be 5pm on Tuesday, December 8th.