Job descriptionProject Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a project engineer to join a leading company based in Belfast, who are seeking to add to a growing team. As senior project management role working across multidisciplinary teams with responsibility for all aspects of project management to ensure on-time delivery of complex cross-functional projects.
- Assist in the composition and development of Research and Development technical documentation as identified by the project management team. This documentation may include requirements documentation, design, verification and validation documentation,
- Creation of production and quality documents where required. This documentation may include standard operating procedures (SOP's), work instructions, Bills of materials.
- Assist in reviewing, editing and checking documentation for accuracy, consistency and traceability from customer requirements through the company's design lifecycle to test execution.
- Assist in creating and maintaining user manuals and instruction booklets for print and online publication
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for medical device regulatory submissions
- Assist in the maintenance of a traceability matrix
- Attend and contribute to Product Life Cycle Design Review Meetings
- A demonstrable track record of producing high-quality technical documentation
- A proven ability to assimilate new and complex subject matter
- Advanced ability in using MS Word and Excel (including template modification and style management)
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing project/ team priorities
- The ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple documentation projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the importance of document management systems or product development lifecycles
- Experience of version control systems (e.g. CVS, SVN) and issue tracking systems (e.g. Bugzilla)
- Understanding of a regulated industry preferably the medical device industry
- Previous Experience working in a medical device company
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.