Project Management Accountant
This award winning food manufacturer have been producing and distributing their products all over the UK for the past 40 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Project Management Accountant to operate from their Coleraine site.
Will see you working closely with the financial information within the new Epicor ERP system, to ensure that the information is accurate and timely across the businesses ensuring that it is appropriate for decision making.
- Work alongside other areas of the business to ensure financial information processes are robust and implemented in line with company requirements.
- Develop, monitor and drive associated project action plans in line with agreed project delivery timeframes and targets.
- Validate and ensure accurate input maintenance of financial information within the Epicor ERP System.
- Manage, the implementation of the Epicore ERP System within the business.
- Plan, organise and deliver the transfer of knowledge to the internal financial and administrative teams regarding the Epicore system and associated financial procedures.
- Produce and deliver project update reports for Senior Management.
- Hold periodic update review meetings to update and inform current position, identify any issues and potential solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to queries, issues and system/processes as we implement and embed new ways of working.
- Design, develop and revise SOPs, according to industry best practice, delivering training and advice to colleagues and peers as appropriate.
- Analyse, investigate and identify problems and solutions in order to improve process, operational capability and Site KPI management
- Review and continuously improve performance management standards and systems, while actively engaging with communication processes to share outputs with relevant Stakeholders.
- Must evidence a Degree level qualification in Business, Management or ICT in addition to a good understanding of ICT/Accounting systems.
- 3 years systems project management experience within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of reconciling and interpreting financial data.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creating and delivering management/project reports.
- Communication and the ability to build links, cross-functionally across the business, able to deliver impactful and persuasive communications that are tailored to the intended audiences.
- Knowledge and experience with IT systems e.g. ERP's, Asset Management & Microsoft Office whilst having experience in the design of a Manufacturing Execution system.
- Have a flexible, enthusiastic approach and be comfortable with being developed and developing others into this evolving area in our business.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Private medical.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.